Issuing application for admission into all classes/ courses begins with the notification issued by the principal immediately after the announcement of respective results in the college Notice Board and college website (sapatgramcollege.org). and the Form and the Prospectus for admission can be obtained from the college office on payment of the prescribed fee and the intending candidates are required to submit the filled in forms with in prescribed time limit .Applications are processed and finalized by the “Admission Committee”. The list of selected candidates are displayed in the college notice board and the selected candidate are to get themselves admitted accordingly failing which the selection stands cancelled The college does not entertain applications for admission received after the last date of submission. The applicants have to submit self attested copies of relevant certificates along with the applications. Incomplete forms are rejected. A Prospectus is supplied along with the application form. Applicants have to bring original certificates for verification at the time of admission.
Students seeking admission have to present themselves before the selection committee as per dates to be notified. Selection is made on the basis of merit and personal interview. A list of the selected candidates for admission is notified on the college notice board.
Documents to be Submitted with the Form
- Attested copy of Mark Sheet.
- Attested copy of Admit Card.
- Attested copy of Pass Certificate.
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate.
- 3 copies of stamp size photographs.
- Self addressed envelope – 2 copies
Documents to be Produced at the Time of Admission
- Admit Card
- Mark Sheet
- Pass Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Reservation of Seats
There is a provision for reservation of seats belonging to S.C, S.T (P), S. T (H), O.B.C. and M. O.B. C. and physically handicapped categories as per Government Rules. The candidates have to produce valid certificates issued by the competent authorities.
Collection of Fees
All fees are collected through Assam Garmin Vikash Bank, Sapatgram Branch . Students are required to prepare challan in triplicate in prescribed form for making payment of fees. The first copy of the Challan is retained by the bank. The second copy of the same is required to by produced before the Cash Counter of the college . On receipt of the same the college furnishes its own Receipt acknowledging the receipt of fees. The third copy of the challan is to be retained by the student concerned for future reference.
The college follows the regulation prepared by A.H.S.EC and G.U. being in force from time to time in respect of concerned Courses.
General rules and regulations
- Students shall abide by the rules and regulations prescribed by the college authority
- A student shall be subjected to disciplinary action if he/she is found to be disobedient or indecent in his/her behavior with the teachers, other employees & students and with the college authority.
- A student who is found to have violated college rules and regulations shall be liable to expulsion.
- No notice or leaflet can be circulated anywhere in the college premises without the prior approval of the Principal
Copyright © 2022